Analyzing my lifestyle-17-27-Aug-ishana

 Physica well-being-

I do exercise everyday and I am started doing yoga also and I am eating healthy food and every evening I am eating two fruits and vegetables and i play physical games and I don't play video games. 


Mental and emotional well-being-

My thoughts are positive and I pray for my parents and my grandparents i medication for 20 minutes. 

Social well-being-

I like to do friendship with people and i care about my family and I am kind and open minded. 

The right choice i made? The right choice i made was doing meditation every day. 

The wrong choice i made? The wrong choice i made was i was not taking rest well. 

The things stop me from making me right choice? The thing will stop for making right choice is rest because i have problems with sleeping. 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog