When is my turn? A book about fairness- reviewed by ZAIRA AMJAD
Guiding Questions:1. What was the intent or objective of this book? Did it explain or entertain? Give examples.
The objective of the book was about fairness. What ever we do we have to be fair. We can't be unfair to anyone.
The book explained it very well.
Examples:
When standing in a queue waiting for your turn is being fair and going out of turn is being unfair.
While playing a game not including a new person in the game is being unfair and playing a game including new people is being fair.
2. Before reading this title, what did you know about the subject?
Before reading this title I din't know anything about the subject. I knew that it was a book about health and well-being.
3. Did the book address an issue? If so, were all sides covered fairly or was the
author biased?
The book addressed an issue about being fair and unfair and it covered all the sides fairly.
4. Do you feel that you have learned something new? If yes, what? If no, why do you
think so?
Yes I have learned about being fair and unfair and when I am confused I will address my problem to an adult.
5. What was surprising about the facts contained in this book?
Quiz and to know how to solve the problems.
6. Was there a section of the book that had an impact on the reader? Was it good or
bad? Share parts of that section and its impact.
Why do adults always get to decide things- This part had an impact on me because I can connect myself to this section.

Comments
Post a Comment