Dhriti Day 3

Phyisical wellbeing: Exercise- I went out to cycle.

                                  Food- I ate healthy food such as- Guava,                                                        Banana and Jonna rotta( a healthy carb                                               that is like a chapati but even more                                                        healthier). 


Social wellbeing: I went out to cycle with my friends. I took a art                                    class were I met people. I played bicycle hide and                                  seek wit my sister and my friends.



Mental wellbeing: I recollected how to make a bird so I can show                                    my friends how to make it in the art class I took. 


Emotional wellbeing:  I had bananas and  guavas that made me feel                                       happy. I made my own jump rope which was                                         fun and  made me feel really happy and my                                           day exiting. I played hide and seek on bicycles                                       with my friends and I had a bit tension                                                   because I and my friend din't want to count                                           twice cause we played in groups. On top of                                           that the day was very fun. My day is more like                                       a very emotional day.😊😊😊 very happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog