Naineisha’s day 1

 Kerala life is 

Yes I have been to Kerala a month  ago 





This is my bedroom view it all green 🌴 what can I ask more than this? 

Yeah! It is a Sunday ...

I woke up a little late at 8:30 Am

Then I drank lemon tea with honey 



I had my healthy and yummy breakfast.Look at this


Being a Sunday we did not have the routine online classes..

So I did my see saw task n was lazing around with mum being at home as it was holiday

It was boring ! So I went down to play with few new friends I made here

Sunday I always skip my physical activity and that too let me tell you all that it was a special day for my family as it was my parents 10th anniversary..yeah!

So I had to cheat in the night and made and good chocolate pancakes for my parents anniversary and thought would burn the next day

Here is my love for them




But the sad thing was my father not being with us here on this day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog