Vihana's Day 3
VIHANA'S DAY 3
I woke up got dressed, had some breakfast. I had one egg and two grilled cheese sandwiches. I than went to the eye clinic for my eye check up. There they put some eye drops in my eyes because of which i have not been able to see properly the whole day. after my check up we went to my favourite ice cream place, Huber and Holly and got my favourite begin chocolate ice-cream sprinkled with some brownie and choco chips. After i came back home, i changed and attended the telugu celebration meet. Then i had some lunch, i ate potato with some brown rice. I did not feel like going to the garden today instead i had a long call with Tamaara. Then i some see time playing bookish with my brother. Then i had some dinner watching Lost in OZ. I had mushroom soup with some toast, stir fried prawns and some kebabs. My moms helping me type this because of my blurred vision and headache.
Comments
Post a Comment