Zaira - DAY 2

ZAIRA

DAY 2 

Analysing my lifestyle






Physics well-being


Food- I made curry puff stuffed with cheese and corn.

Fitness- I did 2 sets of 10 push ups.

Rest- I took a nap in the afternoon for an hour.

Hygiene- I cleaned my cupboard.


Mental and  emotional well-being


Prayer- I prayed my namaz

Meditation- I meditated for 15 minutes.


Social well-being


Communication- When my cousins came home I communicated with them and made them comfortable.

Learner profile- I was caring and kind towards my cousins.

Patience- I patiently waited for my curry puffs to get ready.


SWOT Analysis


S- Strength

I got up early inspite of being a holiday.

W- Weakness

I missed my lunch.

O- Opportunities

I will finish my homework on time.

T- Threat

My laptop got damaged that is the reason I have to do all my work on phone. That is the reason I can’t post this work on my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog