Zaira - DAY 4

 ​​​ZAIRA

Day 4

Analysing my lifestyle







Physics well-being


Food- I made a healthy dish for myself and my family which includes rice, chicken and dal.

Fitness- I did some floor exercises.

Hygiene- After cooking the healthy meal ( with my moms help)I cleaned the kitchen counter and set the table.


Mental and  emotional well-being


Prayer- I prayed my namaz


Social well-being


Communication- Today was my best friends sisters 2nd bday so I called up to wish her and also sent her recorded bday message.

Learner profile- I played with my little sister and I was caring towards her.


SWOT Analysis


S- Strength

I remember all the important birthdays and occasions.

W- Weakness

I couldn't go to my friends house for his sisters birthday party because of Covid 19.

O- Opportunity

I will become a more responsible person.

T- Threat

Because of the situation I am not able to meet anybody.I wish I don’t lose any of my friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog