ZAIRA - DAY 7

ZAIRA

DAY 7

Analysing my lifestyle




Physical well-being


Food- I made a healthy salad for myself.

Fitness- I hula hooped 50 times.

Rest- I took a nap in the afternoon for half an hour.

Hygiene- I cleaned my bed and then I got ready for the day.



Mental and  emotional well-being


Feelings- I was feeling very happy today because I watched HARRY POTTER today and it is one of my favourite movie and I watched it the second time.



Social well-being


Communication- I called my friend's and talked to them.

Learner profile- I inquired about the digestive system to my grandfather as he is a DOCTOR .

Patience- I was patient in music class today.



SWOT Analysis


S- Strength

My ability to learn something new everyday.

W- Weakness

 I will try to be happy all the time.

O-  Oppurtunities

Learning new things

T-Threats

 Till when is this pandemic going to get over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog